Job Offer for Junior Doctor
DEADLINE: 20/10/2019 (12:00)
TASKS TO BE DEVELOPED: Perform the following co-management tasks: Help in the coordination of the project co-creation platform; Help in the coordination of field work in Huesca and Sierra de Guadarrama; Help in the organization of seminars and meetings; Help in the deployment of the communication and relationship with suppliers plan; Co-management of Development of articles on co-creation, risk management and resilience.
REQUIREMENTS: Doctoral degree in Engineering, Economics, Natural Resource Economics or similar.
• Excellent level of English and Spanish both spoken and written. International experiences.
• Good academic record.
• Use of spread sheets and databases.
• Strong knownedge of statistics and econometric models.
• Experience in co-creation tools and processes.
• Experience in communication and scientific dissemination strategies.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CONTRACT:
- 12-month labor contract + possibility of extension.
- 37,5 h / week.
- Gross annual salary (€): € 27,000.00.
- Start date: 01-11-2019.
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com. attaching:
a) Curriculum vitae
b) Motivational letter explaining your interest in the project, your relevant and applicable experience for the position,
c) Two letters of recommendation of previous supervisors or Thesis directors
More information here.